If you are unable to login to YGL, please follow the steps below:
1. Double check that you are using the correct username and password.
If your password is automatically entered for you, delete it and type it in manually.
2. Make sure the address bar at the top of your screen reflects that you are on the live site,
http://www.youvegotleads.com, and not our training site.
3. Verify that your computer reflects the accurate date and time associated with your location.
To do this, double click on the time located in the lower right hand corner of your computer screen.
If either the date or time is incorrect, please update accordingly as you will not be
able to login if this information is incorrect.
4. If none of the above have resolved the issue, try deleting temporary internet files and cookies by following the directions below:
- Click on 'Tools' located at the top of the screen in Internet Explorer
- Click on 'Internet Options'
- Click on the 'Delete' button
- Check 'Temporary Internet Files' and 'Cookies'
- Click Delete (this may take a minute depending on when this was last done)
- Close all Internet Explorer Windows
- Reopen Internet Explorer and go to www.youvegotleads.com
If you are still unable to login, please contact support at (866) 333-0789.